Saturday, August 11, 2018

A dreams a wish your heart makes

I had another dream about Randy last night. I don’t think I’m unhappy with my life but I do still dream about him a lot. This time he was here. I came home and he was just there. It wasn’t like a flashback, wish this had happened, type of dream. It was a Sunday and he was here from Singapore and we spoke about how he slept from 10-10 and was good and wanted to work on things slowly. I asked about his girlfriend and they broke up over a magazine article on where to rest your foot...I can’t remember why/where but how silly is that?!! Haha. And that was all I remember. Funny how you can have dreams that feel so real and then you wake up and only remember bits and pieces until you just forget all of it. Anyway, I didn’t feel sad or anything when I woke up, this is just the first one I remember having about him in a while now. I’m not sure why I had the dream or what it even means!