Monday, October 22, 2018

NOLA OR BUST

If school doesn't kill me, Otis will. I took on a new assignment in June and was only able to do it (combined with the GM job) for about 2 months before I was asked to focus on my GM role until a replacement was found. It's now the end of October, no replacement. It looks like I will be finishing the year in my current role even though they don't need me anymore. We are at a 37% profit growth over last year, that is 149% growth since I took over. Because of this I am now being asked to move to NOLA and run that office and see if it can be turned around. I don't know what to do,moving out of the country is less scary than moving to Louisiana. I'm just not going to say anything and see if they forget about it. Or maybe they give me another large raise.
 On top of this, school is just so time consuming! The past two weekends I have spent studying and just trying to be "caught up." Between Otis, French, Accounting and Marketing I don't even know how I have a fiancĂ© anymore. I finally got caught up today....at 9 pm. ha! But at least tomorrow and the rest of the week won't be crazy and maybe Greg and I can actually see each other and spend much needed time together. I haven't really spent time with him since before I left on a work trip...over 3 weeks ago. I was either working, studying or in class and then after all that all I wanted to do was sleep. I love sleep. Anyway- hopefully now everything will be more manageable and I can stay on top of it all and not fall behind again and then become a crazy hermit lady that lives in a shoe with her dogs. I really shouldn't complain. I am super blessed.